Monday, May 11, 2009

Oh Facebook, Why Do You Mock Me?

So, I have been doing a lot of reading lately on the topic of Personal Branding. It's possible that a good Personal Brand is the key to seeing my career reach the next level, and it is also possible that it is a crock of shite. But for the moment I am going with the thought that in the worst case, it cannot hurt.

Anyway, that was a long way of getting to the point I was going to make, which is that I now have a Facebook account. Yes, yes I know I have publicly mocked Facebook in the past including on this very blog. So all of you who love to see me eat my words, please go ahead and bask in the glory that is now all yours ... times up.

Apparently a good Facebook profile is an essential element in a Personal Brand in today's social networking obsessed world. So if you are a Facebook type person, here is my profile, go friend'ing crazy..

And while we are at it, if you tweet, as in Twitter, then you can find me here.

No comments: