Monday, May 11, 2009

m is for...

mother's day - the third...

this year the events were designed for relaxation. i started the day in bed and was greeted by little foot steps and a cute little hug to wake up. then a large breakfast/lunch (brunch anyone?) where i ate far too much bacon. some presents - a bike-o-meter, water bottle holder for my bike, and two cd's. then a lazy day lounging and playing with craig and callum. finally we ended the day with pizza and beer and a movie with a mostly happy ending. it was a good day.

today i took the bike out for my morning spin with the new bike-o-meter installed. i can tell you that the fastest i went today was 15 mph, and my average speed was around 9 mph. i can also tell you that my entire bike ride was 10.1 miles round trip. i love my fancy bike-o-meter. tomorrow i plan to try out the water bottle holder - i'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: