Saturday, May 3, 2008

Got Tooth?

So we (and when I say 'we', I mean Callum) have reached another big milestone. It is no longer possible to deny that this kid is teething. He has been drooling like a wild dog in a butcher shop for a month or more by now, but we now have clear pictorial evidence. Well almost.

Hands up if you have tried to get a good and clear shot of your 5-month old's first tooth lately? I am guessing not many. As it turns out, not as easy as it sounds. So, here is a slideshow of all of the shots we tried, none of which both show either the tooth or are in focus at the same time.



If you are not convinced, just believe me when I tell you there is tooth. It no longer is possible to just shove my finger in his mouth and let him self sooth by sucking, that now just plain hurts. And I am sure you do not need me to paint too detailed of picture to see where this leaves Jen.

No comments: