Thursday, April 3, 2008

Food, Glorious Food

This post is a little belated, especially for something so big.

Last week (the 26th to be exact), we took the plunge and gave Callum his first serious solid foods. It was a basic paste of Rice Cereal and breast milk. Generally speaking he did really well I think.

In summary, it started like this:


And ended like this:


For those who want the whole experience, we video taped the whole thing. But it runs about 16 minutes total and does not upload easily (its 300+MB). So I will try playing with the editing software on my Mac and see if I can cut the size down and post it later.

The next night it was my turn to drive the spoon and Jen held the camera.




Then finally the next night we were brave enough to try something other than Rice Cereal. I believe it was Sweet Potatoes.

No comments: