Sunday, March 1, 2009

Strange Happenings Too Early In The Morning

So I attended workshop up in LA proper this weekend. Which unfortunately meant driving too and from Friday night, Saturday and Sunday.

On Sunday morning, I was driving north on La Brea after just having exited the 10 freeway and when I got to the intersection of Olympic, I was diverted by police officers. I snapped this quick shot of the scene before I turned the corner.



If you click on the image it will open it at full resolution, but you will still need good eyesight.

If you concentrate on the large white building in the center of the photo, the one with a crucifix on top, yes that is a church. You will notice in front of that building on the road is a large yellow crash mat, the kind a stunt man from a movie might use. Now you look at the very top of the crucifix, you will see a blob of some kind. I am here to tell you that that is a full grown naked man sitting up there. He apparently climbed up there early in the morning, and the fire and police officers weren't able to bring him down until late afternoon. All I can think about is, what about the sunburn????

No comments: