Thursday, March 26, 2009

Callum's 2nd Haircut

Callum has been needing a haircut for a while now. I think the reason he hasn't gotten one is a combination of dread that we used up all our luck on the 1st haircut and a mix of crazy schedules lately.

I am happy to report that the haircut went pretty smoothly. The first issue arose when a young lady came in for her haircut and Callum was straining his neck to get a look at her (he is a player!) and then the hairdresser decided that using the electric clippers to do his neck and sideburns was a good idea. Not sure about that decision lady. He marginally tolerated the clippers, but he was not very happy about it. Luckily he got to drive a yellow car the whole time, otherwise I fear there might have been trouble.




I did notice that the slightly older kids area has it set up so you can play video games while you get your haircut. I am thinking that I will be taking advantage of that next time I need a trim seeing as the place I have been going to for about 3 years abruptly went out of business 2 weeks ago.

No comments: