Monday, February 25, 2008

Professional Photos

Who are the biggest suckers in the world? That would be Jen and I. We didn't even make it out of the hospital with the kid and we had already signed up for professional photos to be taken of him. And for those who haven't bought these kinds of photos in a while, they cost roughly the same as one of those ridiculously small but surprisingly fuel efficient European cars. Oh, and did I mention we signed up for 3 more sittings. Suckers indeed.

Anyway, the one below is my favorite, but if you click on it you will be able to see all of the shots.



Let us know if you want the hi-res versions or prints.

Cheers

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Classic bloke.
Gav (too lazy to track down my account ;)

spammie said...

He is the best looking baby I have ever seen. I love all of them.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!!!! all of you. :o)

Anonymous said...

Those photos are adorable!

Next time I'm in the neighbourhood I'd love to shoot the three of you (I'm talking photos, of course)

Anonymous said...

he is soooo cute and I am not just saying that because we are related!
love aunt natalie

Anonymous said...

Dude, we know a photographer. We'll talk tonight about it. Cute kid!