Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day

Today was obviously a big a day around here. All the grandparents were present and accounted for and of course it was Callum's first Christmas. Obviously there was a chance that he was going to be spoiled rotten, and he was not disappointed.

I took on the task of cooking the main meal of the day and everyone else chipped in along the way. One of the nice things about being the chef is that you don't have to clean the dishes!!

We did some presents in the morning and then opened some more between courses, but we didn't really finish up with the present opening until quite late tonight.

Callum had a special 1st Christmas outfit ready to show off and it garnered the obligatory oohs and ahhs from everyone - it also generated a paparazzi style storm of camera flashes. Check the photos below.

We checked in with my sister in Brisbane and tracked my Nanna Sandery (my Mum's Mum) down at her sister's place. Although I dialed all the numbers to get to her, my Mum hung up on her before I got a chance to talk to her! Nice one!

In total there were 3 cameras clicking away during the day and I have 118 photos on my computer total (merged from all 3). Here is a link to the best of the best: http://picasaweb.google.com/craigsdickson/ChristmasDay2007?authkey=us_ohWc55Uw

No comments: